June 29, 2009

Chicago-Escargot-Portcargo

The following is a view of my imagination:

ChiCargo - EsCargo - PortCargo

From LA port to local manufacture (I can add the Made in USA label and packages), forward to LAX, fly pass Panama canal, land on a point of a South America rail road loop. Or ship to country with sea line then to rail from states with sea line, air for inner states. Pick up a meaty buffet through air back to US and have our USDA choice select exported, which is what I had daily when I was a child, in Hong Kong.

International freight, that's what sheltered me. With a rail road loop in South America be built in my imagination, may be I can sell $10/3 T-shirt around football stadiums, they might be brought to Japan and sold for $100 :) Sounds like sushi rail dream!

Do we still got the iron ore and Chinese builders? (too old? How bout their babies......engineers!? Which ones? The train driving or things making ones...... Do they still work? and with the amigos.)

No comments:

Post a Comment